Follow Larry Kelley’s journey through history to discover how the United States can prevail in the war with resurgent militant Islam and its allies, Iran, North Korea, Russia and China, the “New Axis of Evil.”
Learn How History is the Key to Our Future:
Volume One: Why Great Societies Fail
Volume One goes deep into history to examine the fall of great civilizations like Greece, Carthage and Rome. Through this, Larry Kelley outlines 10 factors, or Immutable Laws, that have repeatedly led to the destruction of these civilizations. Learn how they relate to the modern Islamic threat.
- The Fall of the Greek Polis, 323 BC
- The Fall of Carthage, 146 BC
- The Fall of Rome, AD 476
- The Fall of the Christian Middle East, AD 632-732
- The Fall of the Ottoman Empire, 1918
- The Modern Islamic Threat & Our 44th President
- Reigniting American Resolve to Defeat Those Plotting Our Destruction
- Empowering Allies in Our Way for Survival
Volume Two: The Way Forward
Volume Two dives into modern day losses the West has suffered at the hands of resurgent militant Islam, the consequent dangers America faces due to the failures of the Obama presidency, and what future American presidents and the US allies must do about it. Larry Kelley offers an additional Immutable Law and a 12-step plan to beat resurgent militant Islam and create a safe future. Yes, it’s possible!
- Can A Bankrupt America Survive the Current Islamic Threat?
- Published Essays
- Understand We Are Losing the War & Losing the Country
- To Win Any War is to Know Thy Enemy
- Winning the War with Hard Power & Smarter Power
- The Desperate Need for a Reformation of Islam
- A Winning Agenda – The List
Mr. Kelley has written scores of columns on the dangers of western complacency. In his tenure as a political commentary writer, he has made a significant impact.
His feature articles have appeared in the Piedmont Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, Human Events, and Townhall Magazine. Two of his articles were featured on the cover of Townhall Magazine.
The result of ten years of research, his book, Lessons from Fallen Civilizations, contains the answers to questions he asked in the wake of 9/11. His book has already received critical praise as a saga which begins on the plane of Marathon in 490 BC and whose main character is Western Civilization.